Wednesday, February 1, 2012

YEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Local News Today!!!
"Poppy has broken all Mao Tse Tung records by swatting over 185 flies in the one day!!!"
That's right ..... I counted about 187 flies that fell to my mighty swooping Mao Tse Tung fly swatter.
Now that the rain has gone and the wind has dropped, flies are coming from everywhere. At one stage this morning I counted somewhere between 20 and 25 flies on the outdoor furniture at the one time. I managed to send a dozen or so to the big dung heap in the sky, or wherever they go. And that was quite early because I started mowing the lawns around 0815. At that time this morning the temperature was just over 29 degrees and no wind, so it was a little bit warm.
I perspire (only horses sweat!!!) very freely and the flies had a great time annoying me while I was mowing the lawns. I also gave Kay her first lesson in mowing and of course she perspired too but the flies didn't seem to bother her that much.
When I finished I decided then to wreak my vengeance upon the fly population here. That's how I got so many!! The Mao Tse Tung fly swat was running hot several times.
With the edict of Mao for everyone to kill 20 flies every day, I think that I am now in credit until around 0900 on 10th February!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment